This is a water planet
The earth is approximately 66% water
We are water beings
Our body is approximately 66% water
The ocean is salt water
The water in our body is a salt water solution similar to the ocean
All of the above is not an accident or coincidence
A baby is 80% water – an adult male in 60% water – in senior years water drops to only 50%.
Water is the number 2 nutrient for the body after oxygen
Concurrent to the aging process, we can see the level of vitality being lost in the skin, and an increased manifestation of wrinkles. This is a strong indication of the lessening levels of water in the body.
Wrinkles are a manifestation of chronic dehydration
Overweight people are dehydrated as fat contains only 10% water.
Muscle is 73 % water and stays constant throughout life.
Blood is 83% water and plasma is 90% water.
Our body has over 100,000 metabolic enzymes that control every function and chemical reaction our body performs every nanosecond. They only happen in water.
Our digestive enzymes are 95% water
Water regulates body temperature
Water carries oxygen and nutrients to the cells
Water removes waste
Water helps convert food into energy
Water protects and cushions vital organs and joints
Water is the universal solvent on this planet
Water is the elixir of life on this planet
Water is the “Matrix of Life” on this planet
Dehydration is malnutrition at the cellular level
If your urine is yellow you are dehydrated, and the darker the yellow or brownish color the more severe the state of dehydration
Dehydration increases the risk of urinary tract infections
Dehydration increases the risk of kidney stones
What single thing you can do to reduce the risk of breast cancer by 79%, bladder cancer by 50%, and colon cancer by 45%? Drink 5 glasses of water daily.
Dehydration is a major stressor to the body and causes inflammation
75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated
37% of Americans mistake hunger for thirst
Mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism by 3%
One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue
8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or even the printed page.
Dehydration increases toxicity of both the cells and the water around each cell (the extracellular matrix)
Dehydration can lead to fatigue, brain fog and mental fuzziness, migraines, lower metabolism, high blood pressure, constipation, muscle and joint soreness, muscle cramps, back pain, and depression just to name a few.
Dehydration is part of all chronic conditions and diseases
Dehydration increases the risk of coronary heart disease
Dehydration increases the risk of colon cancer
Dehydration increases the risk of breast cancer
The #1 thing you can do for your health is to drink 2 glasses of water in the morning upon arising, and drink or sip 4 oz. of water each waking hour.
DEHYDRATION WARNING SIGNS
- Nausea, vomiting, headaches, lightheadedness
- Dry lips, tongue, eyes, skin, hoarse voice
- Infrequent and dark-colored urine
- Digestive complications, persistent constipation
- Muscle or joint soreness, muscle cramps, poor muscle tone and size
- Poor metabolism of body fat, excess body fat
- Water retention problems
- Persistent elevated temperatures, restlessness
COMPLICATIONS RELATED TO DEHYDRATION (1)
- Heartburn – may be signal of water shortage in upper part of gastrointestinal tract
- Arthritis – may be signal of water shortage in joints
- Back pain – low back pain may be sign of water shortage in spinal column and discs
- Migraines – may be sign that water is needed by brain and eyes
- Colitis – may be signal of water shortage in large intestine (constipation)
- High blood pressure – may result when extra pressure is needed due to insufficient water to fill all blood vessels
COMPLICATIONS RELATED TO DEHYDRATION (2)
- Asthma – body’s drought management system limits free passage of air to limit loss of water vapor from lungs
- Adult onset diabetes – may be adaptive state to severe dehydration, release of insulin may be inhibited to prevent the insulin from pushing water into all of the body’s cells (brain gets it first)
- Blood cholesterol – high levels may be indicator of early drought management by the body
- Others – depression, loss of libido, chronic fatigue, lupus, MS, muscular dystrophy, kidney stones
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PURE WATER
- Lose weight – hunger is sometimes thirst in disguise, eat high water content foods
- Avoid colds – drink enough water to keep the mucus in your throat moist so that it traps viruses
- Better digestion and metabolism
- Exercise more effectively and boost endurance
- Keep skin supple and plumped up (less wrinkles)
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF PURE WATER
- Several studies have discovered a direct correlation between quantity of fluid consumed and the incidence of certain cancers and heart disease
- Decreased risk of urinary tract cancer (bladder, prostate, kidney, testicle)
- Decreased risk of colon cancer
- Decreased risk of breast cancer
- Decreased risk of coronary heart disease (equal to stop smoking)
It’s all up to you:
Are you going to be a grape or a raisin?
Are you going to be a plum or a prune?
How are you going to treat the 75 trillion cells in your fish bowl?
The Hydration Machine’s functional water
- Optimizes and accelerates hydration – THE KEY TO WELLNESS
- Greatly increase absorption of whatever you put in this water
- Safely detoxes the Extracellular Matrix, the water around every cell in your body
- Provides more hydrogen to your cells. Hydrogen is the best antioxidant on this planet. Beyond vitamin C or blueberries.
- Hydrogen is also required by the body to make cellular energy.
- Provide more dissolved oxygen to the body. This will help with aerobic metabolism vs. anaerobic metabolism.
- Reduce inflammation and prevent free radical formation and thus accelerated aging.
- Get younger, look younger and feel younger and vibrant with more energy and vitality
- Healthier and younger looking skin – Get rid of and reduce wrinkles
- Hydrates your skin from the inside out
WE ALL MUST DRINK WATER EVERY DAY
SO WHY NOT DRINK THE VERY BEST?